反正就是不想正经看书学英语。
4/1 萨沙唱的就是好听
《Dancing with your ghost》- Sasha Alex Sloan
I stay up all night, tell myself I’m alright, Baby, you’re just harder to see than most.
I put the record on, wait’til I hear our song, every night I’m dancing with your ghost.
4/2 寂静岭2 开篇 男主声音真好听 女主声音也好听 背景音乐也好听 但是你为什么卖那么贵啊!!!
Mary:In my restless dream. I see that town. Silent hill. You promiss me you’ll take me to there again in someday. But you never did it. Now I’m alone here. In our special place. Waiting for you.
玛丽:在我无尽的噩梦中,我看到了那个小镇。寂静岭。你曾经答应过我总有一天要带我再去那里。但是你没有做到。现在我在这里孤单一人。在那个我们的老地方,等你。。
James:I got letter. A name on envelop signed Mary. My wife’s name. It’s ridiculous. Can’t possibly be ture. That’s what I keep told myself. Mary had dead by that damn disease three years ago. So, Where am I looking for? Our special place… What could she mean? This whole town is our special place. Does Mary really been here? Is she really alive…? Waiting for me?
老詹:信我收到了,信封上的署名是玛丽。我妻子的名字。这太荒谬了。不可能是真的。我一直对自己这么说。玛丽已经因为那场该死的疾病在三年前死了。所以,我到底在找什么?我们的那个特别的地方。。。她到底什么意思? 这里整个小镇都是我们回忆里的老地方。她真的在这里吗?她。。真的还活着吗?等这我。。?
唯一想玩的恐怖游戏,就是因为想听配音。但是实在是太贵了。等打折吧。
4/7 汉妃展示语言的技巧
The facts are neither here nor there. We must just choose one of the five standard excuses to deal with each one of their allegations. A different one for each, if possible.
事实如何并不重要。我们有5个标准理由可供参考,最好每个理由应付一项指责。可能的话 不重样最好。
First, there’s the excuse we used for instance in the Anthony blunt case: “That there is a perfectly satisfactory explanation for everything,but security forbids its disclosure”.
第一个理由我们曾在剑桥间谍案里使用过:“每件事都有合理的解释,但因为安全的问题,不便公开。”
Second, there’s the excuse we use for comprehensive schools: “That it only went wrong because of heavy cuts in staff and budget, which stretched supervisory resources beyond their limits”.
第二个理由我们在综合中学问题上使用过:“由于大幅裁员和降低预算,使监督资源紧缩到了无法承受的地步。”
Then there’s the excuse we use for Concorde: “ It was a worthwhile experiment, now abandoned, but not before it had provided much valuable date and considerable employment”.
第三个理由曾在协和飞机事件中使用过:“那是一个值得一做的实验,现在已停止,但它毕竟提供了大量珍贵数据和就业机会。”
Four there’s the excuse we use for the Munich Agreement: “ It occurred before certain important facts were know and couldn’t happen again”.
第四个曾在《慕尼黑协议》中出现:“我们在定局之后才得知某些重要的信息,下不为例。”
What important facts?
汉克:什么重要的信息?
Well that Hitler wanted to conquer Europe.
汉弗莱:哦 希特勒其实是想征服欧洲。
I thought everybody knew that.
汉克: 这不是谁都知道的事吗。
Not the Foreign Office.
汉弗莱:外交部的人不知道啊。
And five. There’s the Charge of the Light Brigade excuse: It was “An unfortunate lapse by an individual which is now been dealt with under internal disciplinary procedures”.
第五个是关于克里米亚轻骑兵溃败的:“ 由于个人决策失误引起,此人已根据内部纪律条例予以处理。”
总结一下吧,说不定以后有用:1 涉及机密 无可奉告。 2 裁员和降低预算导致监督人手不足。 3 实验已经停止 取得了宝贵的经验。 4 信息不足导致决策失误 下不为律。 5 临时工的锅,已开除。
4/8 动物庄园是目前唯一一本看完的原版小说。虽然是讽刺前苏联的 但是看完了还是有点害怕。特别是老马的下场太惨了。老老实实的做老骡子吧。
All animals are equal.
But some animals are more Equal than others.
所有的动物都是平等的。
不过,有些动物比其它动物更平等!
4/9 装备我最强 最近在看的韩国搞笑漫画 一本正经的恶搞
主角升级了人才探索技能后找到的一员大将 裘德
武力值潜力有2080
但是智力最高只有20
最搞的是 他有一个SS级的超级特技: I have no idea (SS-) 劳资啥都不想
看看技能效果
裘德专属SS级技能 好家伙
无知无畏 无条件执行你给出的命令。哪怕你要他跳火坑。
绝对不会感到畏惧。
总之,受到来自别人的影响效率提升50%。
在遇到危机时(经常),会有很高概率激发 拼命 技能。
他还有另外一个S级技能:Smath the enemy’s weapon and use it as a weapon (S) 用它作为武器
效果是抓住对面小兵的武器,连人一起轮起来砸人。
还有一个A级技能: Silence (A) 沉默
每次手下士兵有不满,要他向上面反映,他就会保持沉默。哈哈。
4/10 浪漫沙加3 小时候的回忆 Steam重置版竟然没汉化,明明NS版就有官方汉化
Once every 300 years, the Rise of Morastrum – an event where the dark star blocks out the sun – threatens the very existence of our world.
每隔300年,死蚀降临 暗星遮蔽太阳 威胁整个世界。
All born in that years are doomed to perish before its end.
所有那时出生的生命注定灭亡。
Whether man or beast, none have a chance at survival.
不论是人类还是野兽都无一幸免。
However, there came a time when a sole child did survive.
只有一个孩子在那时幸存下来。
He was entranced by the power of death, using it to conquer the world.
他用那来自死亡的力量 征服了世界。
He came to be known as the Archfiend, opening the Abyss Gates and unleashing the Sinistrals: the four lords of the Abyss. Yet one day, he simply vanished.
他被人称为魔王,打开了深渊之门,释放出了邪恶力量: 深渊四领主。但是突然有一天,他消失了。
From that time on, the Sinistrals crushed the world under their heel.
从那时起,罪恶笼罩大地。
Another 300 years passed, and again a child defied fate.
又过了300年,又一个孩子抵抗了死亡的命运。
She did not give in to the same powers that controlled the Archfiend. and came to be known as the Matriarch.
她没有选择使用魔王的力量,成为了圣王。
With the aid of mighty allies, she drove the Sinistrals back into the pit from whence they came and sealed the gates behind them.
在同伴们的帮助下,她将深渊异族赶回了深渊之门,并施加了封印。
It has been nearly two decades since the previous rising of Morastrum, and 300 – odd years since the appearance of the Matriarch.
自上次圣王出现已经过了300年,已经非常接近那两次死蚀发生的时候了。
Humanity now stands at the fulcrum between hope and despair.
人类又一次站在了希望和绝望的支点上。
Will there be another child of destiny?
会再次出现一个命运之子吗?
Will the child be righteous, evil, or another force that the world cannot fathom?
这孩子会选择正义,邪恶,还是另一种世界无法理解的力量?
4/11 Comprehensible input 可理解性输入
Acquisition-learning Hypothesis 学得假说: “学得”是个有意识的过程 意为着艰难和努力。 而“习得”则完全不同 是潜意识过程的产物 比如从小看动画 结果不知不觉会说很多日语
Comprehension Hypothesis 理解假说 :语言习得的前提是要先理解语言背后的意义 当别人跟我们说外语 而我们明白了他们想表达的信息时,或是我们读外文理解了文字背后的含义时,语言习得就会自然发生。
Natural Order Hypothesis 自然顺序假说:我们学习语言是大致遵循一个顺序的,有些语法先习得,有些注定来的晚。比如第三人称单数,就很难学会。开始可以直接忽略,接触的时间久了,自然就会了。语法准确度要靠时间积累沉淀。
The Monitor Hypothesis 监控假说:有意识学到的语法 充其量能作为你输出时的监控器或编辑器 而对自己监控的越多 就越会觉得自己是个废物。。。
The Affective Filter 情绪过滤假说: 人类大脑存在一个语言习得机制LAD,我们努力给这个机制提供输入,当你没有积极性,自信心受挫,焦虑值上升,你就竖起了一个过滤网 可理解性输入根本无法进入。简单说没有动力 失去自信 感到焦虑 那就啥都学不会。
4/12
You know my father used to say, whatever you do, do it a hundred percent. When you work, work, when you laugh, laugh, when you eat, eat like it’s your last meal.
我老子曾经和我说,该吃吃 该喝喝 凡事别往心里搁。
4/13 小时候拿着磁带反复听的歌 虽然完全不知道唱的是啥
《I want it that way》- 我想 那就算了吧
You are my fire. The one desire. Believe when I say I want it that way.
But we are two worlds apart. Can’t reach to your heart when you say. That I want it that way.
Tell me why? Ain’t nothin’ but a heatache.
Thell me why? Ain’t nothin’ but a mistake.
Tell me why. I never wanna hear you say. I want it that way.
Am I your fire? Your one desire. It’s too late. But I want it that way.
Tell me why? Ain’t nothing but a heatache.
Thell me why? Ain’t nothin’ but a mistake.
Tell me why. I never wanna hear you say. I want it that way.
Now I can see that we’ve fallen apart. From the way that it used to be.
No matter the distance I want you to know. That deep down inside of me.
4/14 宝贵的休息天 我要打游戏 随便记点吧
No matter what they tell us
无论他们告诉我们什么
No matter what they do
无论他们对我们做什么
No matter what they teach us
无论他们教给我们什么
What we believe it’s true
我们坚信的才是真理
No matter what they call us
无论他们如何称呼我们
However they attack
无论他们如何诋毁我们
No matter where they take us
无论他们把我们带到哪里
We’ll find our own way back
我们将找到自己回来的路
I can’t deny what I believe
我不能背叛我的信念
I can’t be what I’m not
我不能虚伪地活着
I know our love forever
我知道这爱将永恒
I know no matter what
我知道 无论如何
If only tears were laughter
一旦眼泪化作微笑
If only night was day
一旦黑夜变成白昼
If only prayers were answered
一旦祈祷得到回答
Then we could hear God say
我们就能听到上帝的声音
And I wil keep you safe and strong
我将保佑你们平安和强壮
And shelter from the storm
也为你们挡风遮雨
No matter where it’s harren
无论那里如何荒芜
A dream is being born
一个梦想正在诞生
No matter who they follow
无论他们追随着谁
No matter where they leave
无论他们去向哪里
No matter how they judge us
无论他们如何判决我们
I’ll be everyone you need
我将永远和你在一起
No matter if the sun don’t shine
无论太阳是否明亮
Or if the skies are blue
或者天空是否蔚蓝
No matter what the end is
无论结局如何
My life began with you
我的人生将和从你开始
I can’t deny what I believe
我不能背叛我的信念
I can’t be what I’m not
我不能虚伪地活着
I know our love forever
我知道这爱将永恒
That’s all that matters now
对我来说, 这就是一切
No matter what
无论如何
4/15 休息 休息 随便记一点吧
War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.
战争即和平,自由即奴役,无知即力量。
动物庄园和1984都是他写的。但是动物庄园明显是黑苏联的,所以写完作者过的还不错。但是1984就写的太写实了,基本上嘲讽了所有统治阶级。挂在哪个政府脑袋上都不冤枉。所以发表完不久 作者就原因不明的挂了。说起来,如果这本书真的是在1984发表的话,可能反而没有什么事。大家可能都以为是黑某东方大国的。书试着看了一会儿,完全看不下去。最后看了电影。充满了激进的想法。感觉和动物庄园没法比。
举个最简单的例子。老大哥无处不在的看着你。大概等于现在的将军家。但是,有趣的是有另一个极端的对比国家,所有人都看着老大哥,棒子国,真的就比将军家好吗。所有的老大哥几乎都没有好下场,就是正常国家吗?
几乎所有的历史书写的都是统治阶级间的残酷斗争,乔治 奥威尔偏偏喜欢写统治阶级对待底层的种种恶劣手段。历史上确实有非常多的这种例子。但是,不管在哪个社会,这都是属于不正常的非常时期。在主流历史中被唾弃的年代。而且纠正历史错误的通常不是人民运动,而是统治阶级内部的权利清洗。1984从压抑开始 到绝望结束,如果留一个希望的种子在结尾的话,应该会成为不朽名著吧。肖申克的救赎主题就是即使在绝望的环境中 人也应该总有自己的选择。明天就记肖申克的救赎吧。
4/16 40本关于金钱的书 据说看完能增加收入 虽然十有八九是忽悠人的 不过还是记录一下吧。顺便加个听书链接,看书太累了。
《读完40本关于金钱的书后,你会发现这些书能让你致富》- Mark Tilbury
01 百万富翁思维 – Secrets of the Millionaire
02 金钱心理学 – The Psychology of money
03 感想敢干 – The magic of thinking big
04 赢家效应 – The Winner Effect
05 思考致富 – Think and Grow Rich
06 打破常规 – Unscripted
07 成功的本质 – The Essence of Success
08 原子习惯 – Atomic Habits
09 高效能人士的七个习惯 – The seven habits of highly effective people
10 把一年划分为12周的工作方法 – The 12 week year
11 高效执行的艺术 – The art of getting things done
12 极简主义 – Essentialism
13 无可替代 – So good they can’t ignore you takes it one step further
14 优势思维 – The unfair advantage
15 精通 – mastery
16 像艺术家一样偷窃 – Steal like an artist
17 富爸爸穷爸爸 – Rich Dad Poor Dad
18 复利的力量 – The Compound Effect
19 投资常识小册子 – The little book of common sense investing
20 聪明的投资者 – The Intelligent Investor
21 彼得林奇的成功投资 – One up on Wall Street
22 现金流四象限 – Cashflow Quadrant
23 每周工作4小时 – The 4 hour work week
24 从零到一 – Zero to One
25 颠覆自我 – Disrupt You
26 精益创业 – The lean startup
27 蓝海战略 – Blue Ocean Strategy
28 供不应求 – Oversubscribed
29 突破性广告 – Breakthrough Advertising
30 影响力 – Influence
31 掌控谈话 – Never Split The Difference
32 人性的弱点 – How to Win Friends and Influence People
33 说服力 – Pitch Anything
34 从为什么开始 – Start with Why
35 权利的48条法则 – The 48 Laws of Power
36 创业者的神话 – The E-myth outlines how most people who start businesses
37 利润优先 – Profit First
38 从优秀到卓越 – Good to Great
39 第四次转折 – The Fourth Turning
40 变化中的世界秩序 – The Changing World Order.
4/17 赚钱跟努力工作没有必然关系
Basically get rewarded by society for giving it what it wants. And it doesn’t know how to get elsewhere.
给社会提供所需 然后获得回报, 这个东西是社会上的其它人给不了的。
The specific knowledge that only you know or only a small set of people know. It’s basically going to come out of your passions and your hobbies oddly enough, so if you have hobbies aroud intellectual curiosity, you’re more likely to develop these passions and you’re more likely to have skill sets.
这种特殊的知识只有你或者一小部分人知道,有趣的是这主要来自于你的热情和兴趣,越是感兴趣就会更有激情去学习探索这门知识,你就越能掌握这门技术。
You would do so with leverage.
利用好你的杠杆。
4/18 人无法选择自己的命运 但是能选择自己面对命运时的态度
But tell you these walls are funny. First you hate them. Then you get used to them. Enough time passes… you get so you depend on them.
这些高墙(监狱)很可笑。一开始你恨它,然后慢慢开始习惯。时间久了。。。你变的离不开它。
Didn’t make much sense in here. Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don’t forget. Forget? Forget that there are … places… in the world that aren’t make out of stone. There’s something… inside… that they can’t get to… that they can’t touch. That’s yours. Waht are you talking about? Hope.
这里不需要你感觉有什么意义。
就是这里才更需要,这样你才不会忘记。
忘记什么?
忘记这里。。有那么个地方。。用石墙围不住。。有些东西。。在你心里。。他们达不到。。无法干预。。只属于你自己的。
你到底在说什么?
希望。
4/19 莫名奇妙就能听懂的台词
まっすぐ自分の言葉は曲げねぇ。それがオレの忍道だ。
有话直说,说到做到,这就是我的忍道。
4/20 忠诚! 忠诚!!!
Humans are born prey. Fragile, afraid.
The Imperium selects a chosen few children we break over decades of conditioning。
Purging them of weakness, carving out their fear.
Those that survive are reborn with the strength to level cities to conquer worlds.
But power must be controlled.
Fear forged into obedience. Into faith.
Centuries ago, I chose a child filled with pain and rage.
A child who had never known fear.
What could a soul like that be capable of?
人类天生就是猎物。脆弱,胆小。
帝国只挑选少数人,我们找来这些孩子打破几十年的制约。
清除他们的弱点 消除他们的恐惧。
幸存者可浴火重生 获得可以毁灭城市的力量去征服世界
但力量必受管束。
恐惧被锻造成服从 转为信仰。
数百年前 我选了一个满心痛苦和愤怒的孩子。
一个不知恐惧为何物的孩子。
那样的人能成就何种大业?
4/21 不负圣洁利斯之血! 为了帝皇!!
What is your duty?!
你们的责任是什么?!
To serve the emperor’s will.
为帝皇的意志服务。
Let we fight and die.
战斗 死去。
What is death?!
什么是死亡?!
It’s our duty!
那是我们的责任!
Faith is our shield. Hate is our weapon. We should know no fear. We are the angels of death!!
信仰为盾,仇恨为刃。我们终将无所畏惧,我们是死亡天使!!
4/22 什么叫惊喜
You fund us, we kill them.
Deal! I promise there will be a surprise for the mayor in three days.
Ton, my old boy, he was friend with Juan. Now he is friend with you. You tell me, What is the surprise here?You tell me what is the surprise here.
Isn’t it obvious?
I want you to tell me what is the surprise here!
A surprise is the surprise.
Don’t you see what is the actual surprise here?
I just want you to tell me what is the surprise here. Open your mouth, tell me what is the fucking surprise here. I want you to tell me what is the motherfucking surprise through your motherfucking mouth.
The surprise here is I will give you eighteen hundred grand to kill bandits in three days. Break a leg and fix my leg! Are we clear?
Is this the surprise?
Tell me, tell me!
The surprise here now, is he gives you 18 hundred K to kill bandits to put him at ease.
Oh, this is what we call a surprise. Homeboy’s willing to wait 3 days for you. Lil Ton boy here is very close to my heart, please, don’t break my heart.
Understood, understood.
4/23 看BBC过去是怎么黑自己政府的
Practically nobody goes to political plays, and half those that do don’t understand them, and half those that understand them don’t agree with them, and the seven who are left would have voted against the Government anyway.
汉弗莱:实际上 基本没人看政治剧,去看的也有一半的人看不懂。看懂的又有一半人不赞成,而剩下的那些人 横竖都是对政府投反对票的。
Even so…
汉克:即便如此。。。
But it helps people let off steam and you are seen as a democratic statesman for subsidising your critics.
但这能让人们发泄怒气 而您会被看成民主的政治家 如果拨款给您的批评者的话。
Well, I don’t know whether I really want power.
伯纳德:我不确定我是否真的想要权利。
Bernard, if the right people don’t have power. Do your know what happens? The wrong people get it! Politicians, councillors, ordinary voters!
汉弗莱: 伯纳德,如果该掌权的人不掌权,你知道会发生什么吗?不该掌权的人就掌权了!政客们,委员们,还有那些普通选民!
But aren’t they supposed to in a democracy?
伯纳德:但是在民主国家,不久该是这样吗?
This is a British democracy, Bernard!
汉弗莱: 这就是英国的民主制度,伯纳德!
Well of course they would if they could understand, but the ordinary voters are simple people. They don’t see their needs. They can’t analyse problems. They need leadership to guide them the way they ought to go.
忘了这位姐姐是谁了:如果他们能理解 当然会喜欢。 但普通选民都是头脑简单的普通人,他们看不到自己的需求。他们不会分析问题。他们需要领袖来指导他们该走哪条路。
I don’t see why government money should be spent on people’s pleasure.
汉克: 我不明白政府为什么要拿钱给他们消遣。
Well, nobody could call it pleasure. The point is, we have a great heritage to support. Pictures hardly anyone wants to see, music hardly anyone wants to hear, plays hardly anyone wants to watch. You can’t let them die just because nobody’s interested.
汉弗莱: 这可不是消费。重点是我们有很多文化遗产需要保护,几乎没人欣赏的画啦,几乎没人听的音乐啦,几乎没人看的戏剧啦。不能因为没人感兴趣 就任其消亡啊。
Why no!
汉克:为什么不行!
Well, Prime Minister, it’s a bit like the Church of England. People don’t go to church, but they feel better because it’s there. The Arts are just the same. As long as they’re going on you can feel part of a civilised nation.
汉弗莱: 首相 这有点像英国国教。人们都不爱去教堂,但教堂就在那里 他们心里踏实。艺术也是同样的道理。只要它们还继续存在下去,你就会觉得我们还是文明国家。
Local Government. About the one thing I can do practically nothing about. These wretched councils are run by a bunch of corrupt morons who are too cleve by half.
汉克:地方政府 唯一一件我几乎无能为力的事情,管理这些可恶政务委员会的 都是一群腐败 聪明过头的白痴。
The most a moron can be is less clever by half. I mean, they are democratically elected these councilors, aren’t they?
伯纳德: 聪明过头就不是白痴了。 我想说 这些地方委员 不都是民主选举的吗?
Depends how you define democracy. Only about 25% of people ever vote at a local election. And those who do simply regard it as a popularity poll for the real political leaders in Westminster.
汉克: 拿的看你如何定义民主了。只有大约25%的人在地方选举中投了票。而那些投票者也只把它当成民意调查,给中央政府做参考的。
But coucillors are still representatives, aren’t they?
伯纳德: 但那些地方委员仍是民意代表 不是吗?
Well, who do they represent?
汉克: 那他们到底代表谁呢?
So corrupt and incompetent that even Ministers recognise it. Which means that they centralise. They give all the responsible jobs to us. We are the flower of government, Bernard. Local government may be a dunghill… but it grows beautiful roses.
汉弗莱:地方政府如此腐败无能 甚至连大臣们都看出来了,这就意味着他们集中精力都放在了那些地方。而把所有实务工作都交给了我们。我们是政府里的花朵 伯纳德。尽管地方政府可能是个粪堆,但它们能培育出美丽的玫瑰。
4/25 我宁愿是你眼中的男子汉 也不愿是他们眼中的国王
Sons of Scotland… I am William Wallace.
苏格兰的子民。。。我就是威廉华莱士。
William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
威廉华莱士有7英尺高。
Yes. I’ve heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here, he’d consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace… and I see whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’re come to fight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
是啊,我也听说了。他杀人如麻。如果他在这儿,他就能眼睛喷火 屁股放电 干掉那些英国佬。我就是威廉华莱士。。。我看见了一只由我同胞组成的反对暴政的大军。你们是以自由之身来参加战斗的。你们是自由的人。既然你们是自由的 接下来你们要怎么做?要战斗吗?
No! No! Against that? No! We will run, and we will live.
不!不!还要来?绝不!我们会跑回家,活下去。
Aye? Fight, and you may die. Run, and you’ll live… at least awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for the one chance… just one chance… to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom! Albagu bra!
啊?战斗,可能会死。逃跑,至少能活。。。多活一会儿。年复一年,直到老死在床上。你们愿不愿意用那些苟活的日子交换一个机会。就一个机会。回到这里 告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由!自由!!
4/25 虽然不玩英雄联盟 但是诺克萨斯超帅
Kings demand you kneel before their heirlooms and unearned titles. Noxus wants you to stand, So you can be reforged in the glory shared by all.
国王们以世袭的权柄和虚名逼你下跪, 诺克萨斯要你站起来,让你在荣耀中重获新生,让世人有目共睹。
4/26 超越现实的荒谬 才是世界的真相
Magic is acting outside of common sense. Another way to explain it is that it’s a mental operation that explores the truth of reality.
If this is too difficult… an irrational reality, but maybe beacause of that, it’s actually closer to the truth?
魔术是在常识之外起作用的。另一种解释是,它是一种探索现实真相的心理操作。
如果这太难理解的话……它是一种非理性的现实,但也许正因为如此,它实际上更接近真相?
又找到一本好看的韩漫了,上次的装备我最强看到最新话了,要每周等更新 难熬。
4/27 天才永远的敌人 挑战未知的领域 直到变得擅长
Genius know that they’re geniuses, and they also know what they’re good at. That’s why a genius’s hard work is guaranteed work that achieves what they’re good at. What those geniuses truly fear is… Hard work aiming to attain something it can’t gain. The fiery will to challenge something that they aren’t good at. That can be called the Mortal Enemy of Geniuses.
天才知道自己是天才,也知道自己的擅长领域。这就是为什么天才会在某一领域持续努力 直到变得擅长。而那些天才们真正害怕的是… 即使努力也无法获得的东西。那种逼着自己挑战自己不擅长的领域,希望变得更好的强烈意志。这就是所谓的 天才们的宿敌。
这漫画还不错 就是画着画着主角突然感觉有点基,大概作者是个腐女。腐女眼里的男孩之间的友情就是基情满满。
4/28 凛冬将至 血火同源
《权利的游戏》
Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
When you play the game of thrones, you wine or you die. There is no middle ground.
You know nothing. Jon Snow.
下个月开始 老老实实看一个剧记笔记吧。 每天看一集。
4/29 何谓常识
逆さまになって 君のこと探して いつまでも僕らは たどり着くないまま
あの日 夕暮れ 不意に笑い声 雲のスキマ 流れ星に 重ね重ね 逢いたくなる
いつか夕暮れ 君と見つめた夜 愛のかけら 探す旅に
何時も何故か 寂しくなる もう行かなくちゃ この空泣き出す前に
逆さまになって 君のこと探して いつまでも僕らは たどり着くないまま
橋の下に立って 流れる渦に在って いつまでも僕らは その答え探して
バラバラになって その声を探して いつの日か僕らは お互いを求めてく
さらさらになって 流れてく毎日に いつの日か僕らが たどりたどり着く場所
第一季第7集当年真的震碎三观。主角基于常识 劝阻小美女P酱 不要去喜欢打扮成河童到处乱逛的村长大叔。以下是P酱的回答。
什么叫没常识 就因为他和别人不一样?那村长确实是没常识 比任何人都没常识。 虽然没常识。。。但他很坚持自己的生活方式 因为那是村长心里最真实的生活方式。 能够展现真实的自己 不是很帅吗。
配上这首逆转的桥 当年是看了无数遍 常識は。。。なに?